(5 days, 4 nights, from December 30 to January 3)|
Arrival at Irkutsk City airport, meeting and assistance. Transfer to Listvyanka settlement (*) to your guest house. Spare time. After lunch (optional, not included) explore the premises of Listvyanka settlement:
-visit the local market where you can see various souvenirs and smoked and salted fish on sale
- walk along the shore to the Baikal Ecological Museum.
Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
* Listvyanka is 70 kilometers away from Irkutsk. A trip to Listvyanka is the easiest and the fastest way to see Baikal that's why the number of tourists in summer often exceeds the number of villagers.
Breakfast and a whole day trip to Taltsy – a museum of old Russian wooden architecture in the open air (*) Experience Russian winter slide adventure! Once in your lifetime you will slide on a cow skin from the top of the wooden slide, make racings with your mates and have a great fun! Return to your guest house and get ready for the New Years dinner. At midnight enjoy festive dinner with champagne and fireworks!
* There is a numerous number of ethnographical and architectural sightseeings in the museum. The oldest buildings on a site are Spass Tower of Ilimsk Fortress (1667) and active Kazan Chapel (1679)
Breakfast and time for leisure. After meal we invite you to have a snowmobile ride through the Russian winter forests and enjoy Baikal panoramic view and a cup of hot tea on a hill top! You will be thoroughly equipped while an experienced guide will introduce you to basic safety measures. Return to your guest house. Time for leisure. Overnight.
Breakfast. Transfer to Irkutsk City. Lunch and a brief city tour to follow. Our guide will take you around the historical center, a few active and non-active Russian Orthodox churches, you will visit the Cathedral of the Holly Sign (*) and drive through central streets of Irkutsk. Overnight in a homestay.
* Besides the ornate iconostasis, the cathedral is famous for a church grave yard where you can see tombs of Decembrists Mukhanov, Beschasnov, Trubetskaya.
Breakfast. Transfers to the airport/ railway station.
1. The tour opens on the 30th of December;
2. Average number of travelers – 3-16 people;
3. No special training needed;
4. You may customize the programme and get an additional tour in Moscow. This price to be stated separately.
• Transfers on arrival and departure;
• Ground transportation as described in the itinerary;
• Accommodation based on double occupancy as described in the itinerary;
• All meals as noted in the itinerary (HB);
• All excursions, entrance fee, and visits as described in itinerary;
• Bilingual local guides throughout your stay;
Price does not include:
International and internal airfare; passport and visa fees; medical and trip insurance; airport taxes; excess baggage charges; photography and video fees; food and beverages not included in the group meals; tips to drivers or guides; items of a personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls; optional tours; other items not specifically mentioned as included.
Price per person in a group of:
3-5 pax – 55 700 rub
6-9 pax – 48 200 rub
10-15 pax - 41 000 rub