(6 days, 5 nights, January 25 – April 1)|
Arrival in Irkutsk. Transfer to your homestay, accommodation, free time. City-tour with a visit to the Museum of Volkonsky, the Embankment of the Angara river and Central market. Overnight. (No meal included on this day).
Breakfast and packing up. Departure to Kultuk Settlement (1 ½ hrs from Irkutsk). Stop at the observation platform. Lunch in a café. Drive along the road that runs across the Tunkinskie Pinnacles with well-defined alpine relief in the North and downhills in the South. Arrival in Arshan Settlement. Accommodation in your guest house. Visit to a small Buddhist temple (*) Visit to the hot springs site. Overnight.
After breakfast take a nice easy walk along the mountain river. Have a look at beautiful high frozen waterfalls. On the way back stop at a natural mineral spring to have some water before lunch. Lunch. Return to your guest house. Overnight.
(Wed. Sat. only)
Breakfast, packing up and departure for Sludyanka town (*). Further travel along the famous CircumBaikal rail road by excursion train. Lunch on board. Arrival at Port Baikal. Take a ferry to Listvyanka settlement with a transfer to your guest house to follow. Accommodation. Overnight. Russian Sauna experience (optional, not included).
* The towns of Sludyanka and Kultuk are urbanized segments of the Baikal coast with the developing automobile, railway and water ways. This area also binds the Western (Tunkinsky, Okinsky) and Eastern regions of the Buriat Republic.
Full day in Listvyanka. You can visit Baikal Ecological Museum, fish and souvenir market, climb Chersky stone. Dinner and overnight in your guest house.
After early breakfast – transfer to the airport/ railway station.
1. Average day temperatures: -5C in March and -25 in January
2. It’s required customers have their warm clothes, jackets, boots, mittens and hats as well as sun cream.
3. The standard program can be optimized to your request.
• Transfers on arrival and departure;
• Ground transportation as described in the itinerary;
• Accommodation based on double occupancy as described in the itinerary;
• All meals as noted in the itinerary (HB);
• All excursions, entrance fee, and visits as described in itinerary;
• Bilingual local guides throughout your stay;
Price does not include:
International and internal airfare; passport and visa fees; medical and trip insurance; airport taxes; excess baggage charges; photography and video fees; food and beverages not included in the group meals; tips to drivers or guides; items of a personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls; optional tours; other items not specifically mentioned as included.
Tour budget (based on double occupancy), per person in rubles:
3-5 pax – 52 500 rub
6-9 pax – 43 000 rub
10-15 pax - 36 500 rub