Multi-activity trip: tour round Irkutsk city and Listvyanka settlement, snowmobile trip through the forest, hovercraft tour over ice of the lake, alpine ski experience. |
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights (February 1 – March 20) (in case the ice condition makes it impossible to go from Listvyanka to Baikalsk over ice, the transfer is organized by car (and not hovercraft).
Arrival at Irkutsk City airport, meeting and assistance. Transfer to Listvyanka settlement (*) to your guest house. Spare time. After lunch (optional, not included) explore the premises of Listvyanka settlement:
-visit the local market where you can see various souvenirs and smoked and salted fish on sale
- walk along the shore to the Baikal Ecological Museum.
Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight. (-/-/dinner)
* Listvyanka is 70 kilometers away from Irkutsk. A trip to Listvyanka is the easiest and the fastest way to see Baikal that's why the number of tourists in summer often exceeds the number of villagers.
Breakfast and time for leisure. Enjoy a relaxing walk to Saint Nicolas Church (*). Lunch. After meal we invite you to have a snowmobile tour through the Russian winter forests and enjoy Baikal panoramic views and a cup of hot tea on a hill top! You will be thoroughly equipped while an experienced guide will introduce you to basic safety measures. Return to your guest house. Time for leisure. Dinner and overnight. (brkf/-/dinner)
* Built in the middle of the XIX century by Ksenophont Serebryakov. Dedicated to Saint Nicolas – the protector of all the travellers.
Breaksfast. Transfer to the pier by car and further to the southern shore of the lake – by hovercraft. On your way to Baikalsk city you’ll have several stops to take pictures of the ice and have a cup of hot tea. Transfer to Baikalsk by car. Accommodation in a guest house. (b/-/-)
After breakfast we invite you to enjoy mountain ski resort in Baikalsk settlement. Soft and snowy winter, gorgeous landscapes and gentle sun makes the mountain resort one of the best resorts in Russia. The season lasts from the early November till the middle of April. Average temperature in winter: -10 C0 Snow coat comes up to 1.5 meters. The most attractive time for all skiers is late spring. Snow stays on until April but the sun is very summer-like. Please, note that the ski or equipment rental as well as the ski entrance fee is not included in the tour cost. Get accommodated at the local guest house (no meals) and spend the whole day skiing out in the open.
Spend the second day at the resort and get back to Irkutsk City hotel late evening. (no meal)
Check out. Transfers to Irkutsk City airport. (no meal)
1. The tour opens on February 1 in case the ice condition makes it impossible to go from Listvyanka to Baikalsk over ice, the transfer is organized by car (and not hovercraft);
2. Average number of travelers – 3-16 people;
3. No special training needed;
4. You may customize the programme and get an additional tour in Moscow. This price to be stated separately.
• Transfers on arrival and departure;
• Ground transportation as described in the itinerary;
• Accommodation based on double occupancy as described in the itinerary;
• All meals as mentioned in the programme;
• All excursions, entrance fee, and visits as described in itinerary;
• Bilingual local guides on days 1, 2, 3, 6;
Price does not include:
International and internal airfare; passport and visa fees; medical and trip insurance; airport taxes; excess baggage charges; photography and video fees; food and beverages not included in the group meals; tips to drivers or guides; items of a personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry and telephone calls; optional tours; other items not specifically mentioned as included.
Tour budget (based on double occupancy):
Number of pax 3-5 6-9 10-15 16 >
Price p/p, Rubles 40300 37500 35000 32000